Member Needs Assessment Surveys
In many surveys, the questions are too broad and do not flow logically and the answers you receive are vague, so the results are largely inconclusive. We create survey instruments that are accurate in focus and clear in results.
We employ leading edge research methodology, using easy to complete, intuitive questionnaires, giving you the answers to vital questions accurately and clearly. The Center’s difference means that you work with veteran research professionals, rather than embellished generalists.
Through our core group of dedicated member research professionals, we provide cost-effective, highly customized assistance to organizations seeking added knowledge about their constituents through means such as traditional membership surveys, online surveys, focus groups and individual interviews. Our analytic techniques include:
- Segmentation analyses – segmenting consumers/members for messaging purposes, to determine drivers of response by category
- Response/Retention analyses – to determine impact of response based on key factors
- Marketing/Mix analyses – helps organizations better allocate their resources
- Multinomial logistic models – assortment analysis
- Price elasticity analyses – to determine price responsiveness
- Revenue analyses – to determine drivers of revenue along with simulation tools to determine impact for various client types
We encourage you to read the article on Survey Myths.
Organizational Effectiveness Assessment Studies
Has your group conducted an organizational effectiveness assessment recently? Do you have a pre-determined way to evaluate key programs and services? Our comprehensive studies analyze both form and function and ultimately synchronize your resources with your priorities and strategic plan. The assessment involves all key stakeholders in moving the organization forward according to a carefully crafted business plan, which becomes your blueprint for growth and success.
The Center for Association Resources conducts comprehensive effectiveness studies and evaluates your organizational structure. Incorporating both qualitative and quantitative techniques, we will recommend and assist in implementing identified organizational improvements to ensure that your organization is “on the right track.” A critical analysis of your programs as well as internal procedures sets the foundation for:
- Accelerated program and membership growth
- Increased effectiveness/proficiency through departments that relate interdependently
- Better market penetration
- Improved resource allocation
- Increased revenue